Exhaust Rule Change Thread

*Any Exhaust: must exit in stock location

Wouldn't stock location be one tailpipe on each side since stock buick turbo regals have two tailpipes?

I apologize to all for my comment. I really truly like the class and would like to see more racing and making the cars fit the rules instead of changing the rules mid year to fit the cars. If the fastest cars can run with a tailpipe so can the rest.

I'm just giving those that asked for the change to be considered a chance to have that done. The last suggestion I got made the most sense and prompted me posting a poll here.

There were two cars in Norwalk, 3 cars at BPG and 2 cars at MWBC. Promoting change isn't rocking a very large boat at this point. Looks like two events next year, maybe three and I don't foresee any more attendance than has been the norm here lately. I ran illegal at BPG and Paul, you ran illegal at MWBC. I think we need to look for opportunities to get people to bring cars out.

I truly wish I was legal to run in xTSM but for now I don't fit the rules because of my turbo choice. I really feel like my vote should not count because I am not officially in the class. Sorry if I caused any issues. Didn't mean to, just out to have fun racing with everyone.

I don't have a problem with you running, I agreed to it last year at MWBC.
Bob and Kevin were cool about me pulling my exhaust off at BPG this year.
It was hitting my rear housing and causing the car to jump right.

My question is, what will promote participation? What changes need to be made to get people to race the class?
And is there going to be opposition to change that would bring participation.
Jason brought about the stage block change to open it up for more cars, but so far only Paul and Chris have run a stage block.
It's never going to be like X275 where they have rules to keep a 32 car field within a couple of tenths of each other.
We are looking at 10 and less car fields from here on out.
How can we adapt to bring people who have cars that are close to ours out?

Sent from

I truly wish I was legal to run in xTSM but for now I don't fit the rules because of my turbo choice. I really feel like my vote should not count because I am not officially in the class. Sorry if I caused any issues. Didn't mean to, just out to have fun racing with everyone.
Don't feel bad about the turbo rule!!! There were 4 cars with illegal turbo's when that rule got changed. My (Davie's at the time
)TSM car was parked and sold after that race. Davie seen the future of the class going where it is that day. I bought the car from him after it had set since that race. All these changes are the class killer. It's the same thing every other year.
No wait..........every year now and sometimes twice :)
I will loan and ship you my turbo for BG as soon as you decide if you want to borrow it. May even sell it to you to fund the 76 for the LS I am thinking of switching too

Not ever changing the rules worked out pretty good for TSE , TSL and TSS

Sent from

2 TSE cars at BG last year, 10 TSM cars. No TSS or TSL class.

Sent from

And if you put it back the way it was, THS will be a faster class.

Sent from