Exhaust headers suggestion

El Brando

Hey yall, Ive got a small exhaust leak on my driver's side exhaust manifold and Im looking into buying an aftermarket replacement. Ive had good and bad results with ebay brands for other vehicles and Ive seen some for sale for a decent price. Anyone have any experience with these? How about any experience at all with any aftermarket brands? Thanks in advance for any help!

Eaby ****s junk. But if you want a set of ATR style let me know.

TA's are a good stock replacement and fit pretty good.

Header repair

Have the stocker repaired CORRECTLY and never worry again. Besides the stocker flows the best down to 10.0's. Cost to repair is around $50

Pull teh stockers and have teh TIG welded correctly and you will be fine. Save teh dough on headers and buy and alky kit or something

Stocker will develop cracks in new places if you drive the car alot. I had to cracked crossovers and the drivers manifold crack in three different spots last year. Headers are going in this year.

Stock headers are good for a long way. If this is your first crack have it fixed, and gusseted. But if this is one of those sets that repeatedly cracks in places different than where you repaired it (seen it on ATR's too) replace them and be done with it.

Someone here will have a replacement drivers header out shortly, or so I've read. I can't remember who.

Thanks for the input yall. I guess I need to inspect the heads closer to see how bad the cracking is. The car is driven regularly except in the winter. I have a feeling the stockers are a no-go.

So the TAs are mentioned twice. ATR is mentioned. Any more opinions?

The stockers will take usually 2 repairs on a car thats driven alot after that they get to where they wont take the welds with out cracking out while welding.

Or........... HEADERS STAINLESS STEEL I am running the KB style ones on my own GN. They require a downpipe designed for use with ATR/Kenne Bell style headers where the crossover pipe comes up into the motor compartment.

SE style will work with a regular TH style downpipe.