Exhaust flange

Matt McClung

Hotair guy who owns a I/C
Does anybody know where I could find an exhaust flange seal for the up pipe to the turbo? it is broken in two pieces and it is also discontinued. It seems so stupid to have my GN down because of this and I was planning on going to a local car show this weekend. It would be embarissing to take an otherwise beatiful GN to the show with the tic, tic, tic, of an exhaust leak.:(

I was in your shoes on that one. There's to things to do buy the ATR up pipe that deletes that piece or take the remains of the old one and see if an exhaust shop can make you one up. I made one at work I got the traingle plate and welded a ball flange to it.
It was time consuming considering I had to mill alot of it. Good luck.

Dave85

ATR HAS WHAT YOU ARE LOOKIN FOR. I HAVE ONE FROM THEM ON MY CAR AND IT WORKS PERFECT. IF ATR HAS SOMETHING FOR MY CAR I GET IT FROM THEM. I BELEAVE THAY ARE THE BEST. VERY HIGH QUALITY. CALL THEM AT (864)972-3800 OR WWW.ATRPERFORMANCE.COM

I just put on atr uppipe+downpipe fits better than stock.Nice people to deal with to hang on to your shorts after you put on that down pipe.boost went from 18 to 25 pounds??still tunning.

ta-49,37delfis,307walbro,hot wire kit,tm intake-nonic,atr exhaust
9 in. a.c.converter,adj wastgate adj fuel reg.big mouth cold air kit
trans cooler.