Ever wonder why people do the things they do?

I like the "roll cage"
No cross bar between the hoop and the side bars are too low just to mention a couple things.

They call it a clone but everything about it is incorrect. Unless the GNs I have are those rare black ones with turbo v6 engines...:rolleyes:

I don't think its THAT bad!! he doesn't have the 28"s and 3' off the ground :p

I don't think its THAT bad!! he doesn't have the 28"s and 3' off the ground :p

Out of everything people have done to cars in the past, I have to say that style is my least favorite. Other than it looking rediculous it does not look all that safe either.

Orange engine, pink exterior and upholstery, spray painted? dash, with some autozone special maltese cross floor mats? Saying it's tacky wouldn't even be scratching the surface! But to each his own...:)

I think the wheels are pretty nice..dunno if i would buy em, but they dont look to bad..

looks like it would be a fun toy to drive- once the upholstery on the seats was redone and the GN badges were taken off.

Car looks like something built in the 80's....remember when monochrome bright colors of hot pink, electric blue and neon green were all the rage? Right about the time ripped jeans and denim jackets and Tiffany were popular....

I do agree with grumpy....it could be another lifted donked out Pimp My Ride special....