Entire racing rig for sale!

1NASTY6

"Staged for Life"
Hey all,

I have an '87 GN hardtop, with a 2000 trailer, pulled by an '86 Chev Surburban for sale.

Package deal: $18,800

Price includes a lot of additional parts, a spare .040 over block, crank and pistons, laptop for tuning, race and street wheels etc...
Too much to list here, but I bought the car as a stocker in '96 at the GS Nationals. I brought it from 14.04's down to the current best of 11.28.
I have all parts if you want it back to stock for whatever reason.

The trailer is an 18' w/ 2' dovetail. Poweder coated wheels, chrome centers and lugs, and fresh paint last season. Could use a new board or two to make perfect. Electric brakes.

The Burb is an '86 Chev. with 4 bolt main HI-Perf. 350. Great towing rig!
New fenders doors, springs, etc just a few years ago. Newer deep green paint with grey and black "splash" graphics. Nothing to fancy interior wise.
Perfect tow vehicle for the low buck type of racer that wants to have more money in his race car than his tow vehicle! It is very clean, and would never embarrass you towing your classy Buick!

Please call me with questions, as I do not get on this site that often and you may not hear back from me for some time, unless you call.
If you call, I will answer all questions honestly, as I intend on being an upstanding member of this club for years to come.

Thanks,

Tim Meyers
Oshkosh, WI
920-232-7276 Home
920-420-5223 cell

Please, no calls after nine o'clock p.m. CST.