Enjoy dropping the soap Sandusky

killer231olds

Turbo V6 Freak!
As a proud single parent all I can say is I hope your stay in the big house is a miserable one. :) And god willing all those who kept there mouths shut while knowing get theres too.

at least one POS got out of facing the music over this by dying.. but at least he got to see his legacy get totally destroyed before he died.

Hope it's powdered soap .....takes longer to pickup. Lol.

He will see what it's like to get what he dished out....he is a sick bastard! Justice....heard there was mass cheering outside the court on his verdict. He screwed some brains of a lot of kids....freak

arrogent bastard thought he was going to weasel his way out. I hope he goes out Dahmer style. Somebody should cap his wife for turning the other way, she knew what was going on.

GNTIM said:
arrogent bastard thought he was going to weasel his way out. I hope he goes out Dahmer style. Somebody should cap his wife for turning the other way, she knew what was going on.

Dont forget all the college big wigs who said nothing and let it go on for a good football team.

I hope he likes sausage smothered in underwear, Because thats all he will be eating. He should be sent to gen pop with his wife.

I have to agree, I hope he goes down just like Dahmer did but unfortunately our judicial system will more than likely be plagued with appeals from this case for years and Sandusky will probably be protected and given more benefits than non-famous inmates. I hope not and I hope he gets a shank right in the freakin ball sack.

I agree, his wife is just as much of a crminal as he is, and just as much of a scumbag as well. I hope she gets taken down. It makes me sick to think that she would cover up for this piece of crap.

Dont know why you guys think he's not going to like dropping the soap. What a waste of our judicial system what could possibly benefit anyone by throwing him in prison? Absolutely nothing, he should be hung or, i gladly chainsaw his head off as slow as possible. This guy is a waste of my taxes and your tax dollar's. And he is lucky its not my son because he would have died long time ago, blew his head off point blank.. Don't need to go to court.. This country has so much garbage that goes on because are judicial system is a female dog, if you would chop a persons hand for every damn time a thief broke into a car or robbed someone don't you think that thief would think about it before he/she stole again? USA would definitely be different if i were in charge.. ;)

I just read on wikipedia that this POS anally raped a 10 year old boy and the assistant coach walked in on him and reported it the NEXT day what type of punk assistant coach allows some crap like that to happen to a 10 yr old boy??? If i would walk in on someone doing that to a little boy or a little girl, they would probably be mentally or physically disabled for the rest of there miserable live's. I would have no problem taking his life away with my bare hands no weapons just my bare hands.. This guy is now stuck in prison wasting SPACE in this world cant believe this douche breathe's the same air i breathe.