engine sputters

ibbigmike75

i had a leak from the pressure regulator o-ring, replaced and no more leaks but now car sputters just pressing the gas pedal. unable to drive on the street cuz it doesnt have any power. replaced spark plugs (bosch) a month ago and also replaced the fuel injectors and street chip from turbo tweak (60 lb) and new fuel pump. im still a newb with this car... any advise will be appreciated thanks!!

MAF pipe connected? MAF connector connected? If yes, sounds like the MAF may have gone bad.

Check the obvious first and if all of that appears good I would go back to what you did last before the car ran good.

It could be anything...... when you get a scantool.... it will probably lead you toward the cause for your issues....

MAF
TPS
bad coilpack/module

It really could be anything without knowing what a scantool says....

It could be anything...... when you get a scantool.... it will probably lead you toward the cause for your issues....

MAF
TPS
bad coilpack/module

It really could be anything without knowing what a scantool says....

While that's true. His initial description (sputtering at even small amounts of throttle, and barely able to get it moving) is pretty classic of a failing maf.

Definately need to get a scanmaster on that car.

hopefully the scantool will be here in the next couple of days.. but i will check the maf sensor out