Engine help

jberryman9

i do not know much about turbo buicks, but my hot air 84 regal t type is barely running, it seems like it drives on two cylinders, please let me know what may be wrong

Before anyone can help you we will need to know some basic stuff. Do you have a scan tool? Have you checked spark, fuel pressure, cam sensor position?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

i do not know much about turbo buicks, but my hot air 84 regal t type is barely running, it seems like it drives on two cylinders, please let me know what may be wrong
did you just get the car? did it ever run correctly? has it been parked for a long time? need some back ground information. john

the car was recently purchased, the car use to run great but it sat for a long time and then it had stopped working. And their is no computer for a scan tool if i were to buy one

the car was recently purchased, the car use to run great but it sat for a long time and then it had stopped working. And their is no computer for a scan tool if i were to buy one
You can get an old otc unit from eBay or if you already have an android device you can get a Bluetooth adapter from 1320 electronics and download aldl droid app.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

To provide better feedback, it would be of valie to undestand your longer term goal for the car.