Engine builder

reddog3.8

Has any one used injection connection to rebuild a motor? Does any body else do that kind of work in that area of PA

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Dale Cherry (Injection Connection) does all my work and he is excellent! He specializes in turbo and supercharged applications. Dale has worked on GN's for 30 years. He has raced them professionally and he's a world champion so, he knows them like the back of his hands. He has done every part of my car. Motor, Fuel system, engine management (FAST XFI), dyno, axles, trans, disk brakes, suspension..... Dale did my first motor. (500+ hp motor) (which I still have and is in great condition) and Nick Micale built my stroker motor that Dale is putting in. The reason I had Nick Micale build my stroker motor is, I wanted to use the TA aluminum block, heads... Nick works directly with TA and he has done hundreds of them. Probably knows them better then anyone. And Zimmerman, the machine shop, does excellent work.

Injection Connection is a great shop, you will NOT be disappointed and your car is in excellent hands with Dale Cherry and everyone else at Injection Connection. A decision you will not regret! Call Injection Connection and ask for Joel, he will help you with any question you have. If he says he'll get back to you then, he will. He always does. Good luck with your build.