End of Summer TR Barbeque - San Diego (El Cajon)

Well, here it is!

I have created an online menu tracking page for managing the "Pot Luck" portion of the event @:

2011 Buick TR Barbeque

Please feel free to add yourself to the list and include the number of guests, what you will be bringing, and any ideas or suggestions you may have to kick this event off right.

I will post more details via this thread and PM's where applicable.

See you there!

Well, here it is!

I have created an online menu tracking page for managing the "Pot Luck" portion of the event @:

2011 Buick TR Barbeque

Please feel free to add yourself to the list and include the number of guests, what you will be bringing, and any ideas or suggestions you may have to kick this event off right.

I will post more details via this thread and PM's where applicable.

See you there!

In case there is any confusion on the original post...

CLICKY >>>>> 2011 Buick TR Barbeque <<<< CLICKY

:cool:

30 Day Update!

The current list of attendees as of this morning:

Black Owned
Spoolfool2
Gary Wells
Squid4life
Rodney87Gn
Cruzn57
DownWG
Meanchicken
Reggie West
Raymond Bunch
Neil Steward
BlackBandit
Woody

For those that have shown interest and have confirmed attendance, or interest, please take a moment and register via the weblink.

Please remember the Potluck menu is an "optional" part of the event and food and/or money is not required to attend this event.

Looking like it should be a good turn out.

Can't wait.

Mike Barnard

Black Owned
Spoolfool2
Gary Wells
Squid4life
Rodney87Gn
Cruzn57
DownWG
Meanchicken
Reggie West
Raymond Bunch
Neil Steward
BlackBandit
Woody

For those that have shown interest and have confirmed attendance, or interest, please take a moment and register via the weblink.

Please remember the Potluck menu is an "optional" part of the event and food and/or money is not required to attend this event.

Keepin' it @ the top...:cool:

**** 3 Week Bump! ***

Black Owned
Spoolfool2
Gary Wells
Squid4life
Rodney87Gn
Cruzn57
DownWG
Meanchicken
Reggie West
Raymond Bunch
Neil Steward
BlackBandit
Woody

This list does not include the 10 or so additional attendees(spouses, sig others, kids, etc.).

A few have asked about the venue...here is a shot of the back yard.

venue.jpg

OK, Eric. I think I'm on the list this time. My name showed up this time, anyway.

OK, Eric. I think I'm on the list this time. My name showed up this time, anyway.

Cool!

All that and your car too! :biggrin:

There's still plenty of parking!

If we don't get many more attendees, I'll have to open it up to the Chebby guys....:eek::eek::eek:

Looks like I will be able to make it down. I can bring some radiators and HID lights down if anyone wants to save on shipping.
Anyone bringing kids?

Peter