Ello' from Michigan

Black_shadow

yeah im new
Hey im Eric and new from flat rock michigan I im only 18 years old and own a 92 camaro rs with a 305 and a 454 to be finished for it one day and the famous 86 grand national i picked up early january this year. It was deffinatly a project when i picked it up and im kind of workin my way through it. I have made alot of progress on it in the past couple months and finally got it on the road turbo spoolin and all :cool: I have deffinatly fallen in love with the turbo buicks. My plans for the gn is to probably keep it mostly stock and drive it for what it is. Besides i dont have the money for the drag strip (being only 18). It has 45k on the odometer and is all stock right now. Im problably going to be throwing a tin man on it and a couple bolt ons, nothing too special.

Attachments

• l_0efe8bc4285f4932aa09f623e05849b4.jpg
    l_0efe8bc4285f4932aa09f623e05849b4.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 93
oops the rest didnt come up

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 80
  • got boost.jpg
    got boost.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 85
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 78
  • meeeeeeeee.jpg
    meeeeeeeee.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 82
Welcome,.. a lot of the really fast guys are from Mich, some past, some present.. although I dont see why... I moved my azz outta that dismal state.

looks like it needs a little work.. best get yourself at the very least a ScanMaster from www.fullthrottlespeed.com

yes thats in the near future, those i hear are ridesavers... just kind of hard im 18 going to school full time trying to handle school 2 cars 3 jobs and... a girlfriend so its expensive hahaha

yes thats in the near future, those i hear are ridesavers... just kind of hard im 18 going to school full time trying to handle school 2 cars 3 jobs and... a girlfriend so its expensive hahaha

if you dont invest in a scanmaster, that project will be for sale soon in the parts section.. trust us.. find the money.. take your girlfriend wally fishin insted of steak dinner and movies.. she'll love ya for it

oh hell yeah she would... haha she isnt your typical girl shes an outdoorsy type... she runs a horse back riding academy for show horses and such haha i actually met her on the highway i gave her my number through the window hahahah ended up hittin things off... anyway this isnt a love story forum... believe it or not the way it sits in the pictures (where its torn apart mildly) i paid 5k for it

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.