Electronic Boost controller over shooting

Do you still have the air restriction in the plastic "Y" for the wg hose? If so, the hole needs to be smaller which will add damping.

It over shoots then gets pulled back by 1psi under target. No Y fitting on the tubing.

It over shoots then gets pulled back by 1psi under target. No Y fitting on the tubing.
Give Jack a call,I read somewhere that he now has a good handle on the Innovative style controller.Maybe he can get you straightend out.

My DEEDS MSBC is over shooting target PSI by 3lbs anyone know how to tight this up

How are you set up with your wastegate? Dual or single port? Are you teeing off the same source for manifold press? Have you tried any other springs that came with the RG-45?

This is pretty common with this controller if you are running in "manifold mode". That's one of the reasons they went to the additional ramps on the newer models. The best cure I found was to run it in wastegate mode" with CO2

The RG-45 is set up duel port, one with a line coming from the turbo outlet and one going to a T that connects to the two parts of the boost controller. There is also a line from the manifold going to boost controller. I have the 11lbs or black strip spring in now, should I install the 15lbs purple strip spring.

I prefer to use the lightest spring possible and let the controller do the work.
This gives you best control over launch boost.
Like Cal said,set it up in Wastegate mode instead and use c02 as a source.
You will see way better control setup this way.