EKG vs stress test

Bad Boyz

Some of you asked if they did an ekg test.In Jan they did one.The nurse said I was good to go_On Feb 13 they did another one witch gave better results than the one in Jan.Ekg only monitors the heart rhythm.I asked for a stress in 08 and they gave me an ultra sound.This they hook up wires on your legs and chest and watch a screen which shows ur heart beating & pumping.They can take those two & throw them out the window.There are 2 types of stress test.These will drive the nail in the coffin.#1 They put you in shorts and put wires on your legs,chest and back.You get on a tread mill and start walking.As you walk the treadmill starts to incline every few minutes and the pace picksup.You'll run out of boost fast if there is a blockage.#2 Nuclear medicine.If you cant walk they use this one which in injected into your arteries.It takes 2 weeks to get this one from Canada.I think they are still using dog sleds for deliveries.The treadmill is the only way to go_On a side note Im getting better.As a matter of fact I woke in the middle of the night trying to make a hole in my mattress.Told the wife to get ready to saddle up.She says what happens if u die while in the saddle?I says well at least Ill die with a smile on my face:D

I just had a stress test that told them part of the heart was not beating .Im 51 .I had chest pains and had an echocartiagram kind of a ultrasound.It told them it looked pretty good.All my EKGs and blood ensymes looked good.Last monday I had a heart Cath due to the results and symptoms I was having.The stress test was wrong.they closed me up and said take better care of yourself.in a nut shell they wont know till they look inside whats really going on.stress tests can be wrong too

I had one of them echowhatever you called it.Everything looked great.What are we to do.With all the tech out there you'd think they could nail the problem.With me I had 2 arteries that were 100% blocked & 2 were 85%.Maybe you need to get a 2cd opinion before its to late.THey found my prob by going in thru my groin to install a stent.The arteries were plug hard.