EGT probe

TUFNUF 6

I need the probe with the hose clamp set-up with plug (pictured). It is a Fluke. Thanks alot for looking!

Attachments

• Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 56
If you still have that plug, you can find the sensor on Ebay. You can just attach that plug to a new senson. I bought one from this guy, but I haven't installed it yet. I bought the 1/8" one, but the 3/16" one would work too I guess. I got a good price, but shipping was slow(30 days). Don't be in a hurry!!!

Here is the link.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZarttrader2001

Thanks. I do still have the plug, but when I tried to take it off the header, the probe came out of the end of the plug. The heat had taken it's toll on the plastic it was incased in I guess.

The composite industrys use this type of setup to monitor curing process.Basicly adapter with temp wire bare ended that goes under vaccum bagging.They even have blankets in various sizes that a clamp would work perfectly.

Did the wires just come out of the plastic plug or is the thermocouple that attaches to your header messed up? If it is just the plastic plug, you may be able to put the wires back in.....you can also buy just the plug.