Ebay Connecting Rods

I'm sure they can be used, but I would feel more comfortable running a K1 rod. K1's may be made off shore, but the final machine and QC is here in the US. For all you know about these they could be made, machined, and QC'ed overseas. We have seen some of the overseas "QC" too. I don't know, I guess if you want to build a motor on the cheap, buy them, have them checked at a reputable shop and give them a shot. Take one for the team, and let us know how they work. ;) How hard would you be pushing them?

I've seen these also and was told they were the same as scat and k1 rods. I've never owned a set of either so I wouldnt know, but for that price Iam pretty sure after paying for a set of kryoed and polish stock ones it would come pretty close to just paying for those new ones. I'd have em check out by an engine builder or machinist for quality.

I've seen these also and was told they were the same as scat and k1 rods. I've never owned a set of either so I wouldnt know, but for that price Iam pretty sure after paying for a set of kryoed and polish stock ones it would come pretty close to just paying for those new ones. I'd have em check out by an engine builder or machinist for quality.

Thanks

I have a set of these, and K1, and Scat rods.
physically they are identical, I cannot offer any info on the metal content.
they mic'd out with in tolerance for my use.
its my opinion ............ there all from the same place!
would I use them? heck yes!

I have a set of these, and K1, and Scat rods.
physically they are identical, I cannot offer any info on the metal content.
they mic'd out with in tolerance for my use.
its my opinion ............ there all from the same place!
would I use them? heck yes!

Great Info- exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks!

Crankshaft Depot doesn't sell crankshafts........ HMMMMMMMMMM..........