Ebay Bumper Fillers..... Worth it?

I have had pretty good luck on ebay, but I spend a lot of time searching and I ask alot of questions:rolleyes: I was also wondering if anyone had bought filler on ebay with good luck or if they are worth the money? People are really asking a lot for these and some get bids that are to rich for my pocket at the moment:cool: I also wonder if the fiberglass ones I have seen are better then the plastic ones??? I know this does not help you out, but maybe we can get some feedback on this?

wow!!!!!!!

You see the prices people are paying for that stuff:eek: I would be one pissed of person if that happened to me. That makes me happier to just drive my TR around with the bad bumper fillers;) besides more money to spend on the motor:rolleyes: I know my car needs body work and some of this stuff is getting harder and harder to find every day, but it seems to me when I am mot looking I always find the stuff, go figure:p

I'm very pleased with the ones I got from them. About two years ago I purchased the front and rear bumper fillers from Danko Direct. The fit and finish is great, only needed scuffing, primer, paint and clearcoat. The only issue was that the mounting holes had to be elongated. Their contact number is 866-626-3701.

I was under the impression that Danko was the only supplier for the fiberglass ones? I got a set from Full Throttle last Xmas. for about $200.

Bought from Danko Direct and had no issues with the quality or even the price paid, but took forever to arrive, they are kind of hit or miss shipping-wise.