Eating O2 sensors like candy

Twistin6

I am on my second tank of 93 octane after running pretty much only 110 octane for a long period of time. I would have thought the system would have been flushed of the leaded fuel. Fourth sensor now and its bad. Flashing either 13 or a 44 depending on its mood but usually 13. Reset and it does it all over again after learning takes place. Is this typical? If so how long before I can get a decent sensor life. I'm not buying another to go bad in two days until I figure something out. Any suggestions appreciated.

Huh, the Denso Stainless 02's have been lasting me about 8 months of everyday driving with a 5 gallon mix of 110 in my Talon Tsi. I think they are $17 from RockAuto, got two just in case.

Of the four in question 1 was a denso 1 was a AC Delco and two bosch. Any ideas why they are going so quickly?

After that first tank of NL, and a couple new sensors, I'd not think it was lead contamination.
Maybe antifreeze at a leaky head gasket??
What do the plugs look like??
Maybe time for an oil sample?

After that first tank of NL, and a couple new sensors, I'd not think it was lead contamination.
Maybe antifreeze at a leaky head gasket??
What do the plugs look like??
Maybe time for an oil sample?

+1

Thanks for the recomendations. I will check the plugs. If it is a leaking head gasket it would have to be extremely slow leak. No vapor from the tail pipes and the coolant level hasn't budged in over a month because I look for that religously. As for oil contamination I guess its possible. I will give it an oil change and check the plugs to verify condition.

I also run an EGR block off and no cat if that makes any difference?

It seems everything is fine for a couple days then the idle blm start maxing out and it flashes the infamous code 13