eastern perf intercooler free !

Hell Lou, if no one comes and gets it soon, I will make the drive up there. It needs to be encased in plexi and a plaque made "in remembrance" of a couple kills it has under its belt. ;)

LOL!
Maybe you have to do what you did to get me to take it a few years back...
Wait for a unsuspecting victim to leave their car in your shop and then......throw it on their car before they can put up a fight.;)

Seriously, guys....if you're not addicted to having to have the newest, shiniest gizmo on your car, this FMIC is just what you need. I ran 11.14 @122 with it, and that was on a conservative tune at 24lbs of boost off the foot brake with a 1.67 short time (see vid in my sig). It's a great FMIC for a street driven sleeper. It also fit well with my F-body radiator and dual fans....

I am down to come get it. Would like to try a different IC than the stocker I have on the 85 currently. Would just have to figure out pipes, right? Not a biggie. Let me know Lou, just need to plan it around my honey-do list I am working on, since I am on "vacation". :rolleyes:

I can make the drive in the AM, after I get the kids to school. Could be there by ~9am, or a little later if it suits you. Just say the word.

That's it!
If you don't take my generous offer SOON, of FREE + buying me lunch, the price will be going up. Next week it'll cost you dinner and a movie to get rid of that thing. I usually don't let people off, this cheap.

Mike Barnard

The first sophisticate to show up at my door gets it. I tired of these empty promises !o_O

The first sophisticate to show up at my door gets it. I tired of these empty promises !o_O

Lou, will you be there at 9ish? I will drive up there, but need to make sure it is not a wasted trip, either because you are not available or someone else beat me to it...

Lou, will you be there at 9ish? I will drive up there, but need to make sure it is not a wasted trip, either because you are not available or someone else beat me to it...
I will be available around 9 although I have a meeting to go to at 10 call me when you get near the shop. If you say you want it for sure it's yours.

I will be available around 9 although I have a meeting to go to at 10 call me when you get near the shop. If you say you want it for sure it's yours.

Lou, I will be there. Already told the wife we were taking a romantic trip up the coast. Will call you when we get close, should be close to 9 depending on traffic and the cali rain drivers.

Squid, I can tell your a good family man & helpless romantic. to actually allow that woman out of the house to go on a road trip to pick up a used intercooler for valentines day speaks volumes of your devotion to this woman. I only hope she realizes what a prize catch she has & how easily you could slip through her fingers into the arms of another should she take you for granted. Perhaps on the way back to cap things off you could really surprise her & stop at McDonald's to treat her to an egg McMuffin. Tell her how her golden hair reminds you of the chrome on your stage II engine. But here I go again letting out all my secrets to meaningful relationship. Perhaps I will someday write a book on everything I know about how to treat women. :rolleyes:

Lou, good to see you again and thank you very much for the IC. I will do my best to maintain its heritage of kills on the street and track. I will do my best NOT to follow its history of hurt motors though. ;)

Good grab, Squid.
I didn't bust my motor until I switched to my new PTE FMIC, so the reputation of that Eastern Perf FMIC is still in tact.;)

It served me well for 40,ooo miles:D

Chicken, I believe you had 40k on her. I washed it real well to clean out the bugs and road grime, and I don't even think air was passing through the fins! I know we have bugs back home in Kansas, but nothing like that here. Did you swerve to hit them all while driving? :)