EAST COAST BUICK REGIONALS - CECIL COUNTY, MD September 20th and 21st MAGNA car show!

We have some pictures up from the event from our own Jeffy! He got some great shots as always. Congrats to all the show winners! We had some beautiful Buick's come out. Rare one, super low mile ones, and some amazing frame off restored Buick's. Thank you all once again for coming out and making this event what it has become.. the must attend Buick event every year!!

http://sdrv.ms/15LBM0D

Did they follow the schedule for this event? I expected this to go on into the evening (Saturday) and when I got there it was over. Oh well. Next year I'll be early. Got to see my car's twin being hauled on a trailer though. Come on guys, these cars are meant to drive, not sit still in a show. See ya next year. Tim

They did wind up rushing the racing on Saturday. The people who own the race track kept an eye on the weather and it looked like a huge rain storm around 4pm - 5pm. Ended up not raining till almost 7pm that night the storm stalled out go figure! But at 9am when the racing started they announced that the track wanted to rush the racing schedule to make sure they got the entire event in and they did. It was the track call to rush racing along. So blame them if you want to yell at someone :) We have no control over what the track wants to do. As far as the car show, I run that from 9am til 2pm. I gave away awards at 1:30 to make sure everyone got out before the rain that we thought was coming at 4 but never showed up.

I had a guy with a frame off 70 GSX that was a 100 point perfect show car there and he drove that car over 135 miles to this event. So trust me.. .cars were driven! I also had guys who drove many miles in the show and were racing in the 10 second bracket all day. There was a ton of fast beautiful cars there. Trust me, plenty were shown, driven, and raced! That's the beauty of this event. You will see it all here! Get there when the gates open is all I can say. We had a line of cars at the gate waiting to get in at 8am! I work night work and didn't get to sleep till 2am the night before and it's a 1 hour drive for me and I was there 7:30am! Get up and get out early next year! :) You missed an amazing event. The biggest yet!

Did they follow the schedule for this event? I expected this to go on into the evening (Saturday) and when I got there it was over. Oh well. Next year I'll be early. Got to see my car's twin being hauled on a trailer though. Come on guys, these cars are meant to drive, not sit still in a show. See ya next year. Tim
I got there a little before 2 and most were gone also. Didn't even pull my car over to the MAGNA area, just parked, walked around with the wife and son and left

From my iPhone