EAST COAST BUICK REGIONALS - CECIL COUNTY, MD September 20th and 21st MAGNA car show!

phillyturbosix

Staff member
It's back again! Mark your calendar and bring those Buick's out! Attending these events is what keeps them alive and going! So support events that support you and bring em out! We had a great showing last year and expect it even bigger this year. This event has really been growing over the years and it's a pleasure watching it grow! Hope to see you there! There is NO rain date for this event. Any questions feel free to post in this thread or contact me.

8340131983_e6d8888ba3_h.jpg

Good news tonight! I just confirmed Amsoil will be at the event again this year on Saturday the 21st! The Amsoil rep this year is Rob Farley and his e-mail is racing1320@aol.com Amsoil makes some great products and they carry the best oil filters you can get Wix. E-mail Rob with any requests for Amsoil products you may need so he knows what to bring. They sold a bunch of oil filters last year. He can cross any filter brand as well if you need oil filters. Rob has been racing the 1/4 many years and he's excited to attend our event! Here is a link to Rob's web site...

Finest Racing

For those who want to race at this event (other then the MAGNA points series race).... The purse is up to $6000 cash plus prizes for the 3 classes! Payouts for each class will be posted in the next few weeks! Come out and win some big money!

Would love to attend but I have plans for car show weekend in Wildwood that day...

From my iPhone

For those that are going to race at this event the payouts have been listed!! Get those Buick's tuned up! wow! :eek:

The tentative payouts for our 3 race classes. All classes must have a 16 car field for total payout in that class. All classes will be bracket with the Quick 16 will have a sportsman ladder. All cars must be Buick powered but we will make an exception for any of the new Buicks with corporate motors. Any of those cars will run in the V-6 Class.

**Quick 16 Class**
Winner $1200
Runner up $600
Semi $250
Quarters $75

**V8 Class**
Winner $800
Runner up $400
Semi $100
Quarters $50

**V-6 Class**
Winner $800
Runner up $400
Semi $100
Quarters $50

Low Qualifier $100 each for V-8 & V-6

I am proud to announce our East Coast Regionals Sponsors for 2013.

Buick Performance Group
Finishline Motorsports
TA Performance
HR Parts N Stuff
Cotton's Performance
Buick Turbo Performance Center
Kirban's Performance
Ultimate Converters
Buick Farm
Precision Billet
Cars
Scotty's Racing Engines
Stage 1 Performance
Mr. 73
Coastal Staffing
Virginia Staffing
Meguiars
Mothers polishes and waxes
Rock Auto
Amsoil
Auto Meter
Comp Cams
California Car Duster
Stoner
RJC Racing
K&N Filters
GOJO
Thermo-Tec Automotive
ARP Automotive Racing Products
In-Line Tube
CPP (Classic Performance Products)

I want to thank all the sponsors for being so generous for our event especially Coastal & Virginia Staffing for donating $1000 for each of our 3 race classes along with Jim Dunn and Ed Singleton for free event shirts for the car show/display attendees. Please show your gratitude to them when you see them at the event and when making your next purchase!

Just so you guys know who haven't been to the track before... this is the basic lay out where everyone will be! There is a fence between the car show area and main entrance. Parts vendors can set up along the fence.

Attachments

• Cecil-Layout.jpg
    Cecil-Layout.jpg
    767.1 KB · Views: 145
Only a few days away! Looks like mother nature is working for us! It's going to be a beautiful day for some Buick racing and showing! Bring those Buick's out and support this awesome event! Make sure you come see me for a fresh hot Philly soft pretzel! I order them from the original Philly soft pretzel factory! The best! :)

Im going to he headed down about 12:30 unfortunately. Scheduling issues with the wife. But I'll be down still. Probably be there 1:30 - 2

From my iPhone

WOW what an event!! What a turn out!! 60 plus cars in the car show! The show field was PACKED! An all new record of Buick's at this event in the show! What a great time had by all! I have to thanks everyone who helped out! Could not pulled this event off without you guys and gals! The judges did a stellar job, The MAGNA tent was well packed and well fed thanks to Chris and his lovely lady! Cindy Lou ran the registration tent like a machine! We had a ton of beautiful Buick's come from all over to show their support for this all Buick event. Weather was a little foggy to start, but the sun won in the end giving us a picture perfect day! We could not have asked for better weather for the show. I'm back home and still not a drop of rain. Thank you mother nature for holding the rain away today for us... and THANK YOU That came out to be a part of this amazing event! We work so hard so you guys and gals can come together once a year, shake hand, shoot the chit, and just have a good time with your Buick brothers and sisters! That's what it's all about! Seeing a packed show field is the pay off for me! :) Thanks Thanks and thanks again see everyone next year!

It was a perfect day , it was great seeing you too , we came all the way from the jersey shore and everybody was great. See you guys soon .