east coast buick performance meet

I'd go to Englishtown, but two main reasons not to. First: Saturdays are 11 hour work days for me, huge chunk of paycheck, and difficult to take off for. Second: My car is too slow, lol. I cant launch with the current rear brake condition.

Delaware and Maryland are in a drought for how long. Hardly any rain, ever. Then comes the Buick meet in mid October, and what happens? It rains. Complete and utter bull****. I'm aggravated.

Rain or shine, I will be at the gates tomorrow morning around 7:45 (with my umbrella & raincoat). Anyone want to bench race in the rain?

P.S. The harnesses look very nice, but they're too SHORT! The top straps need to be about another 5" longer!

-Banning.

LATE BREAKING NEWS: Current weather reports rain is gone! (Or should be) No rain is proposed for Saturday at all as of current. I'll be at the gates tomorrow. Or ASAP depending on what time I get the hell out of bed. I didnt get my new chip yet, but oh well. I'm there.

Everyone, weather looks fine. Come on down.

www.cecilcountydragway.com

Gates open at 8 am (says the flyer).

We did get the race in on saturday with about 80 Buicks present. The track wasn't dry till about 12 but we id run till about 5. Thanks to all that attended and hope you had a good time. See ya at E-town. John Csordas

Thanks John. Everyone in our crew had a good time. See you all at E-Town.

-Banning.