Early morning kill after fresh alky install

Dwilc47

Going to work this morning about 630am just cruising along when i see a nice looking S2000 exhaust hardtop and wheels cruising a couple car Lengths ahead. He slows up for me and guns it, I don't bite. Well he slows up again and I'm thinking sure why not no ones on the road. Prime the booze, I just had it installed not 12 hours ago and was messing around getting a feel for it running 25# I don't ever want to go back to 15#! Back to story. So he honks three times and gets the jump on me (not a morning person so I'm not awake yet) and get about half a cars length before I start pulling on him, i get about 3 car lenghts ahead and let off and he blows by. We slow up and run about 3 more times with the same ending. We probably could of done this all day, with my pulling on him. But I wanted to get paid so I took my exit and rejoiced.

Sounds like fun! I haven't had a chance to race anyone yet with this car.

I wonder if the guy in the Honda is still shaking his head.:D

I've been down to the tracks few times with it. Still wanna race my buddies saabaru 92x and my other buddies 2010 Camaro SS. It was a good way to wake up instead of coffee getting the adrenaline running.

The fun part is when you're rolling at about 40 and someone does this and you blow the tires in smoke. I call it a warning.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I would do that
The fun part is when you're rolling at about 40 and someone does this and you blow the tires in smoke. I call it a warning.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

I would do that with my street tires when they were on but I'd rather have the traction now.

What did it run?
image.jpg

That is my fastest time so far. I have to get my 60ft time down but I'm not building enough boost at the line. Need better rear shoes

Time for a better flowing IC.
Nice kill.:)

Mike Barnard

Mike Barnard

One of the many things on my list to buy. I was searching buick videos on youtube and came across one with you in it, The Smoking Tire. I aboslutly love your car great work. Thanks it was a good morning!

Heres the link. I absolutly love what you do, Great intercooler. I will be getting new fillers from you in the future, thats also on my list.

Update met up with the guy int he honda today driving around. Chatted at a red light for a bit seemed like a cool dude then killed him again hahahah

Mike Barnard

I thought I had read somewhere that the stock IC was good into the high 11s. The reason I am asking is because I have a stock IC with the modified neck and running 11.70s......could that be holding me back? What is your opinion….

Thanks

I thought I had read somewhere that the stock IC was good into the high 11s. The reason I am asking is because I have a stock IC with the modified neck and running 11.70s......could that be holding me back? What is your opinion….

Thanks

Not wanting to totally hijack this thread, I'll send you a PM.;)

Mike B.