E98 Power

Smokey1226

Race Gas Guy
We'll after putting the project on hold, im back to "doin work" on getting my wholesale status for E98. Ive had a lot of calls about where i was at, and wanted to share that i was back at it. Hopefully Monday i should know more....but on that note i just seen Dave's New Dyno on Boost + spray on E98 ....the fuel is incredible!

YouTube - E98 powered Supra on the dyno. 1114 hp

YouTube - MAPerformance FDSM

YouTube - Jeff Bush 900hp 42r E98

YouTube - 93 Mustang Getting loose on the launch

:biggrin:

*UPDATE*

Ive been "doing work" lately and have all my ducks in a row currently. I applogize it has taken so long but ive been working on making sure i wasnt dealing with any blenders, so that i could insure a true 98% Ethanol level every batch and every drum. That was very important for me, and we finally got it to work out!

As well as keeping the price as low as possible with all the frieght added in. I was asked to think it over for one more day, but im really excited. I might just have to go blowthrough with my big windsor :D

I would keep the filters and pump as low as possible. You would probably get away with mounting the pump such that the inlet is no higher than the top of the fuel tank. However, I have no personal experience to back that up. Anyone know for sure?
Conrad
Hot Air

ps...I have mounted my A1000 about 2" above the bottom of my tank...it is attached to the tank straps and is located in front of the tank near the differential. Send me your e-mail address and I will shoot you some pictures.

Do you still carry E98 Smokey? While it is a long haul to Central WI there are several guys up here wanting to do "test and tune" on their new carb set-ups prior to Spring- plus they need extra to blend their own with Spring E75 to get them to pump grade summer E85. While I have E100 right out my window in the distillation/mole sieve unit- it is not easy to measure in the 2% denaturant to make it legal and nearly impossible to add the corrosion inhibitor.

Do you still carry E98 Smokey? While it is a long haul to Central WI there are several guys up here wanting to do "test and tune" on their new carb set-ups prior to Spring- plus they need extra to blend their own with Spring E75 to get them to pump grade summer E85. While I have E100 right out my window in the distillation/mole sieve unit- it is not easy to measure in the 2% denaturant to make it legal and nearly impossible to add the corrosion inhibitor.

Yes sir! Actually it is starting to take off, guys are finally sick of paying the big C16 prices and ready for consistant E-fuels. I currently have quite a few customers building some insane setups to run E98, one bing a Big turboed Sb2 GNX. Another being a big turbo 4.6 Mustang, and quite a few Evo/Supra guy's are using it to do exactly what you were talking about, blending their own mix untill summer gets here for E85.

Let me know if you guy's are interested and we'll make it happen!

Yes sir! Actually it is starting to take off, guys are finally sick of paying the big C16 prices and ready for consistant E-fuels. I currently have quite a few customers building some insane setups to run E98, one bing a Big turboed Sb2 GNX. Another being a big turbo 4.6 Mustang, and quite a few Evo/Supra guy's are using it to do exactly what you were talking about, blending their own mix untill summer gets here for E85.

Let me know if you guy's are interested and we'll make it happen!

SWEET, Guess I'll be making a trip to WI once it's get closer to spring:) Smokey, I don't remember if you PM'd me a price per drum?? When you get time can you shoot me a price.
Thanks Nick

Thanks Smokey-- I will point guys your way. Glad to know it is taking off down there. I think you and I chatted on a different website when you were thinking of getting into this.

SWEET, Guess I'll be making a trip to WI once it's get closer to spring:) Smokey, I don't remember if you PM'd me a price per drum?? When you get time can you shoot me a price.
Thanks Nick
Absolutely, we're not that far over the Wi/ILL boarder so that helps too!
As for pricing, go to our website (the link in my sig). I feel guilty posting pricing on forums, and don't want to upset any mod's.

Thanks Smokey-- I will point guys your way. Glad to know it is taking off down there. I think you and I chatted on a different website when you were thinking of getting into this.

Im almost positive it was on the E85Performance forum. You actually helped me with a few other places to call, and it worked out great! So thanks again for the Chat! I was worried at first with guys still being hesitiant, but with more and more big HP guys starting to switch and prove its a great bargin, i think with time you will see more guys doing the same.

Curious Smokey

You can get a hold of Rockett Brand Premium E85 correct?
That's a 112 Ron/Mon and E98 is supposedly 115 but I saw E98 at $7 a gallon and heard Rockett was around $4 a gallon, true?

Curious Smokey

You can get a hold of Rockett Brand Premium E85 correct?
That's a 112 Ron/Mon and E98 is supposedly 115 but I saw E98 at $7 a gallon and heard Rockett was around $4 a gallon, true?

You better not be paying $7/gall for E98!!! That is insane. My first order was a test order and wasnt able to set up the correct shipping company so my price was a little higher. But Mine comes out to $4/gallon.

Secondly, the Rockett brand i havent delt with yet, but i'd bet my house that its a lot more than $4/gal. I would be its Closer to the $7 than $4.

My guess is that, with the more orders that come in for E98 here, the price will consistanly fall into the $3's/gallon mark. I now know not to use a certain shipping company.

I just checked with a source and they said it was about $6.50/gal ish for the Rockett E85.

And if any of you guys have any questions please feel free to call. I'll even tell you what, If you are serious about swinging up for some E98 Drums....ill set up a TurboBuick deal in spring. :wink:

Whoa, that's a great deal if you can snag E98 even in the 55 gal drum for $4 a gallon. I saw a few places online selling it to customers for $7 a gallon, but at 115 octane and the effect of around 120 octane people were all over it. My mom knows Jack Day of Rockett Brand, I'll have to see if that price is the 5 gallon rate or the drum rate. :frown:

You should contact Eric Marshall and have him make an E98 chip so the local GN customers have it all within a 3 hour drive. :biggrin:

Super deal though and good to know a local is helping out the addiction. :wink: