E85 after one year.

He likes to use "working on the car" as an excuse to lay there on the floor in the garage and PERV on all the neighbor chicks!
Yeah and when I'm laying on the floor you're hanging out creepin on all the hot neighbor's too!

Both pumps on at the same time? If not, then did the darker filter sock come off the primary pump?
How about switching pumps once a yr, so the wear/tear is more evenly distributed?? [my wiring panel is set up so I can just swap trigger circuits.]

Both pumps on at the same time? If not, then did the darker filter sock come off the primary pump?
How about switching pumps once a yr, so the wear/tear is more evenly distributed?? [my wiring panel is set up so I can just swap trigger circuits.]
2nd pump comes on at 7psi. Dirty filter sock was on the primary pump, which was also the pump sitting lower in the tank. I'm thinking now that whatever was in the tank is now flushed out. As long as fuel pressure stays strong I probably won't take the tank out for a couple of seasons. The sock was dirty, but it was doing its job. I can easily reverse my pumps also if need be.