E3 spark plugs, whats the verdict on these, yea/nay/or gimmick

Meh, I tried them. Noticed no difference in power or fuel economy.

IMO go with the tried and true AC plugs

I have heard nothing bad with them, only good. The wide gap scares me a little though. I think with bailey's new ignition set up it should be revisited with some before and after results. I volunteer you ;)

Kirban sells them is the reason I'm asking for input from the folks that have used them, and I do trust Kirban's stuff
and has never steered me wrong in any of his products, If he was selling crap he would have gone by the wayside long ago,
just my 02's, thanks.

Ron

Have not tried them in our turbo car but in our 455 Stage 1 car I actually noticed an improvement in idle and throttle response.

i don't know how well those work, but i tried some goofy Bosch plugs with 2 electrodes in my daily driver 04 Cavalier and immediately lost 5mpg and it starts harder when cold.. i only got them because they were only $1 more per plug than the correct stock replacements and it was only 4 plugs, so why not try it at least..
yeah, i know- not a TR- but i've never seen this happen with any regular plugs before in any other car.. i'll stick with regular AC Delcos from now on.

They really only work on stock cars .. Any amount of boost above stock will cause problems .. Stick with ac / delco

They had them tested on horsepower tv... They claimed that the tests showed they made more power, better mpg and less emissions than stock plugs... You might be able to find the episode online... Not sure if I'm convinced...

They work for 200 miles, then your car won't stay idling and you will hear spark knock. This was on a mostly stock car (only mods are stretch intercooler and 3" downpipe). When the search feature starts working again you can search for other opinions (mostly negative).

They had them tested on horsepower tv... They claimed that the tests showed they made more power, better mpg and less emissions than stock plugs... You might be able to find the episode online... Not sure if I'm convinced...

as a general rule, it's best that you don't take any of the tests they do on tv or in magazines at face value.. the companies pay big money to get their parts tested on tv and in magazines, so it's not an unbiased source.

What nova said - and forced induction is a whole different plug environment than NA motors which are 99% of what's featured on those shows.

I've run NGK UR4's here ever since they came out...Out with the "old" in with the "new" 8^) guess its time to update again

Enjoy!