E-Bay and GN emblems

gtokid1

E-Bay and GN emblems over priced????

What's up with prices they are bidding on the 7 pc's emblem sets.
Have they become that scarce are they all discontinued. On E-Bay
today and a set was at over $260.00.

John

Auction has ended and the high bid is $305.00 that is alot
for a set.I will hold on to mine for awhile and trade them for a new turbo. :}

John

Last Friday I ordered all seven emblems and a new grill for my '86 GN. Picked them up today from the dealer, total cost $363.00

Originally posted by Scott King
Last Friday I ordered all seven emblems and a new grill for my '86 GN. Picked them up today from the dealer, total cost $363.00
I thought the '3.8SFI TURBO' hood emblems were discontinued??:confused:

After seeing some prices people wanted for this stuff at the nats I thought I'd order all the emblems and the grill not really expecting to get all of what I ordered, to my surprise it all was still available. 3.8SFI TURBO emblems were part #25519633

The 3.8 SFI emblem is 12.45 each at gm parts direct. Does anyone have the pn for the GN and intercooled emblems?

Originally posted by rag93vette
The 3.8 SFI emblem is 12.45 each at gm parts direct. Does anyone have the pn for the GN and intercooled emblems?
INTERCOOLED emblem #25526372
GN emblem # 25516222
:)

Thanks for those numbers 2Nassty the Buick dealer wouldnt even give them to me! I guess if i was charging 59 just for the GN emblem i wouldnt want anyone getting a deal either.

All 7 emblems from gmpartsdirect.com s&h 179.16.

Originally posted by rag93vette
Thanks for those numbers 2Nassty the Buick dealer wouldnt even give them to me! I guess if i was charging 59 just for the GN emblem i wouldnt want anyone getting a deal either.

All 7 emblems from gmpartsdirect.com s&h 179.16.
That's a good deal for all 7.;)

Thats close to what I paid as the grill I got was $176.00. I just wish I would have bought a grill for my '70 GS when they were still available from GM.:(