Dyno day with Cal Hartline

Almost forgot something really important to ask DO THESE FAST CARS LEAK OIL??????

With all due respect, I would think you would already know the answer to that question, being that you're a Buick GURU and all.;) :eek::D

I heard that on a gas pump alky tune the mystery guess put down a respectable 638 rwhp on 25psi and low 19* timing, thats pretty impressive for a stock stroke motor, but i don't know if he deserves to sport that 9 Sec license plate still. :p

Wait wait I made 800+:) all with a 71 turbo and Mr Cal Hartline super tune...
Cal made some suggestions for my car that ill do soon...
It was good to see Ray and some new faces!
Congratulations Ralph, Are you now the worlds fastest Mexican & when can I have your autograph. :)

I heard that on a gas pump alky tune the mystery guess put down a respectable 638 rwhp on 25psi and low 19* timing, thats pretty impressive for a stock stroke motor, but i don't know if he deserves to sport that 9 Sec license plate still. :p
Very impressive indeed !

nordy racer said:
WOW Ralph.. great numbers, now get to a damn 1/4 and put up some low 9's and take that tag from Brent's car and put on that T lol..

Nordy,

Don't waste your time, I already tried to convince him to go to the track but no luck:-(.

Maybe next life!!

ALVAROG1983 said:
U don't want to now it well put everyone to shame j/k lol!!!!!!!!!

Al, what do you mean it will put everyone to shame?
Are you talking about us or your self?