Dutweiller Stage 2 Twin 60-1s HYBRID?

ultimate sleeper

You got me thinkin very hard now spongebob, very hard! I already started to purchase some stuff for the project but did not start yet.

Regal Limited

Well as for myself Im constantly working on a 84 regal limited. I wish to someday put a hopped up 87 gn motor in it, but the car itself has a long ways to go yet. Needless to say after 400,000 miles the car with all that shiny trim, tends to get a lot of rust. I need new doors for it, I have to patch the rear quarters, and rebuild the whole front clip , but some day before im 50 hopefully it'll be done. Its a great project, just that trim along the bottom side of the body is nothing but a rust magnet.

A few cars for that motor.

1) 79 Caddy coupe deville :eek: preferebly the silver over black paint scheme with the wire hubcaps.
2) 2nd generation 70-81 Camaro or Firebird.
3) 69 Dodge Dart (gotta be green with vinyil top)
4) lastly 01-04 Chevy Silverado extended cab.

hybrid

thanks for the interesting potential donor but as I said I decided to keep it a GNX clone (cheaper and don't need to hack the car) and as we speak the project is half way done, I'l post some photos when it is finished.

carmelo gaudite said:
thanks for the interesting potential donor but as I said I decided to keep it a GNX clone (cheaper and don't need to hack the car) and as we speak the project is half way done, I'l post some photos when it is finished.

Did Carmelo say pictures????
I am waiting!!! :eek:

so much

Well so much for my rebuild being cheap, went to go to school today in my 84 regal and fired it up and the choke stuck, so I drove it like it was, needless to say I had to get to school , well half way to school the oil choke light came on and the car started knocking real bad so I pulled over and called my stepdad. Come to find out not only did the choke stick causing the car to high idle but the oil pump went out on it. As for the knocking well im frearing I cracked a rod. :(:(:(:( Im really beginning to h.ate this car , even though I Love it.

Pictures of Carmelo's Motor

Motor Shot

Attachments

• picture 005.jpg
    picture 005.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 1,498
Pictures of Carmelo's Motor #2

Pictures of Carmelo's Motor #2

Attachments

• Picture 019 (3).jpg
    Picture 019 (3).jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 1,466
Spongebob said:
Do you still have it?

No, I sold it about a year ago to some folks in Florida, and I haven't heard from them since. I'd love to know what has happened to the car, maybe some pics. :rolleyes:

tons of options

Pt Cruiser /jenson Healey/ Truimph 5 Or 6 Mazda 93/97 Turbo Body People Would Fill Thier Pants When They Saw Buick Mtr Under The Hood?

photos of TT

John Wilde said:
Did Carmelo say pictures????
I am waiting!!! :eek:
Thanks for posting the photos John I finally learned how to do it. Had a slight setback with the project we discovered a crack in the rear chassis area (left side)where the notched job were done so we have to remove the fuel lines and do a fortifying job and lots of welding, I also decided to go for a fuel cell in the trunk so we can relocate the 2 aeromotive pumps to avoid destroying it when the car takes off hard. The car now has a spindle drop on the front with Nitro shocks and a solid rear lower arms also with lowering springs and Nitro shocks,shaved wheel wells(rear), GNX fender flares are done as well as the louvers, Kirban front & rear braces, new flaming river steering manual box, new hood insulator,lots of exhaust wraps, and a decent stereo system. We tested fit a 28X10.50X15 slicks on a 15" rim with 5.5 back spacing and man it was perfect. I am now in the process of shopping for an 18" wheel that will wear either a 315 or 335-35 18 for street use, something similar to GNX design and finally a decent paint job. I will say in 2 weeks it's ready for a paint job.