dual feed regulator?

slow87

I'm sick of y fittings, and want a regulator that I can use dual -6 in and a single -6 return. I've always used stock type regulator's so this is new territory to me.(each rail has it's own -6 feed)

suggestions? This car does get driven everyday, with a few 200 mile trips if it matters.

I'm sick of y fittings, and want a regulator that I can use dual -6 in and a single -6 return. I've always used stock type regulator's so this is new territory to me.(each rail has it's own -6 feed)

suggestions? This car does get driven everyday, with a few 200 mile trips if it matters.

Not being un-kind to you, but it is not clear what you are trying to accomplish?:confused:

If you could furnish more info about your exsisting build, and what your goals might be, you could get a response from people that have done similar mods.:)

I am working on a replacement fitting for the stock fuel rail so you can run a -6 hose to an external regulator. If you need even more return capacity, you can use the -4 fitting on the drivers side front of the fuel rail. If you have aftermarket fuel rails then none of this is needed. Once I get the machining/ TIG welding finalized, I'll post a picture. Anyone else interested? If so. I can make a few more. They will be all stainless and will use the factory O-ring. They will also have a .257" id (which is the size of the fitting on the fuel rail) Any bigger and I would have to change o-ring size, and it wouldn't make any difference due to the hole size is .257" in the fuel rail. The stock fuel pressure regulator has a .174" hole in it, but I don't know what other suppliers are using. I should be able to finish at least one tomarrow. It is something I have been thinking about for awhile.

Nick It's actually for my friends procharged sbc. Trying to finish up converting it to sequential gen7.

What gary posted is what I'm looking for.