drivers seat

Len8827

Does anyone make a driver seat relocation bracket for manual seats ? Sliding the seat farther back would be heaven. If not, does anyone have any options?

I doubt anyone makes one, but you could probably fabricate something yourself using steel plates with studs attached to the original floor studs.

Damn I'm 6'5 285 and my seat goes back just enough to ride more than the police lol. But it's power.

Sif you have a buddy with a TB with a power seat get in his car and adjust the seat down, back and it will also lower. I bet you'll love it. The seat you have now just goes back and let's the back part lay back, right? The power seat let you go down , back and lays back and you'll find the right setting , trust me. I was 385lbs in nov2010 and it was still room for me . Then I lost 100lbs and it's like night and day . But even when I was 390 I still hand room , just the sides of my legs hung over the edge of the seat and that what I hated.

Wow, congrats on the 100lbs weight loss bigjack. And don't get me wrong i fit in the car , but a little more leg/head room would be nice. I guess I will have to fab some sort of plate to mount the seat a little father back

Apparently, the power seats go back further. Electric seat tracks for our cars go on sale from time to time in the "for sale" section. You might consider that too. ;)