DRIVE SHAFT FOR T400 TO STOCK REAR END

Not sure if someone sells that already made...I think you'd have better chances by sending out your stock one to a driveshaft shop and have it modified to fit the TH400. ;) I just had a TH400 installed on my GN by Jack Cotton and that's what he did for the driveshaft...

good luck,

Claude. :)

stock shaft needs to be shortened to approx 50.5" ctr to ctr of ujoints , and then you need a ujoint that will work with the th400 yoke
reusing stock may get you rolling but stock isnt even 3" and with rust and age it should be upgraded when going t400 a good 3" or 3.5" steel shaft to 1350 yokes depending on your hp,rpm at traps and your weight

being cheap on a driveshaft can come back to bite you hard

Yep, here is the aftermath of a broken driveshaft on the dyno. This car ran low 10's for 2 years, then this new engine is a Stage 2 with no real use.

Attachments

• joesfloor.jpg
    joesfloor.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 26
The one I have for sale cost me $400 to make. 3" Diameter Tube. I am giving it away just not to see it around anymore..:(

How much for the shipping of that drive shaft to 96819. If the shipping is not to crazy I buy it ASAP.

Thanks,

Marc

Sounds like a great deal to me. Send me a P.M with the total and your Paypal account . I will send the funds to you once I get the info.

Thanks,

Marc