Drinking and driving...

pdzz

fixing something
I'm never one to lecture. Being an avid biker since I was seventeen, I realize the chance you take every time you hit the road.
I lost my friend of eighteen years Wednesday night. His girlfriend and he were on the way home after taking some pictures of the sunset on Seneca lake. They were hit head on by a drunk driver. This dirtbag had four previous convictions, no license, no insurance, drunk out of his mind. Tried running away on foot, as my buddy and his girlfriend lay there dying. State trooper caught him down the road.
We've all had a beer, jumped behind the wheel. I quit drinking eleven years ago, cause it was getting out of hand. Please....please, don't drink and drive, it's not worth it!
R.I.P. my brother.

Not foolproof, but after two DUI's a breathalyzer should be permanently installed on any registered vehicle that individual owns.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very sad to hear sorry for your loss and may they rest in peace.I hope the bastard gets what he deserves.

Not foolproof, but after two DUI's a breathalyzer should be permanently installed on any registered vehicle that individual owns.

you don't actually think that anyone with that kind of record would actually have anything registered in their name, do you?
that's what parents are for- you know, so they can "help out their son" as he tries to straighten up his life..

Sorry for you loss. Always seems the offender never gets hurt.

I am so sorry for you loss... I know so many people still drink and drive thinking that they are invincible. Soon or later it will catch up to everyone, let alone if you kill some one... not only you end someones precious life but spending rest of your life behind bars for man slaughter, you can also kiss your family good bye. I just don't understand some people's mentality!
God Speed
Prasad

I did mention "not foolproof ". Your response reads as if you have sympathy for this individual. You can find sympathy in a dictionary between shit and syphilis. Hope I you're being sarcastic.

He was being sarcastic referring to ways people get around everything. Hence his quotation marks...

But nice reference to the "Major Payne". I like a good movie reference ;)

Wait a year, find him and kill him. No one will ever suspect and you'll sleep better.

D

I'm never one to lecture. Being an avid biker since I was seventeen, I realize the chance you take every time you hit the road.
I lost my friend of eighteen years Wednesday night. His girlfriend and he were on the way home after taking some pictures of the sunset on Seneca lake. They were hit head on by a drunk driver. This dirtbag had four previous convictions, no license, no insurance, drunk out of his mind. Tried running away on foot, as my buddy and his girlfriend lay there dying. State trooper caught him down the road.
We've all had a beer, jumped behind the wheel. I quit drinking eleven years ago, cause it was getting out of hand. Please....please, don't drink and drive, it's not worth it!
R.I.P. my brother.
yea the DUI laws are a joke imo. ur essentially operating an unguided 4000 lb missile.... RIP sorry to hear.

Sorry to hear of your loss and the suffering of their families that will endure forever.
God Bless, God Speed, & RIP.

Sorry for your loss, Every time I jump on my bitch I am terrified of the same AND the fucking texters a like. The DUI laws are a joke and will continue to be a joke as long as the people in charge like to enjoy a drink at a fancy restaurant to then drive home. Why would they change a law that could possibly be applied to them or a family member? This will be a problem for a long time.
The charges should be equal to someone randomly shooting into a crowed.

Sorry for the loss of your friend Phil. A tragedy. May you find healing quickly.

I lost a friend just a touch over a year ago due to a motorcycle accident. Drinking and driving don't mix. Hard as hell watching his 5 year old daughter hugging the closed casket at the wake. Still tears me up.

Update - what a real scumbag - They need to fix this!

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s3912755.shtml