Drag shock question??

JASON

THE ORIGANL FREAKZILLA
this may or may not be a stupid question......i have 90/10s on the front or my tr and el-chepos on the back..should i go ahead and put the 50/50s on the rear with air bags or not worry about it the last trip to the track i had it went a 1.48 60" but faster is better!!!! and i want a nice wheel stand:D

I'm not gonna go out and say you "should" get rear drag shocks, but I have the C-E Adjustables front and rear on my GN. My car needed shocks all around anyway, so I got 'em for all 4 corners. BE WARNED: I noticed that after changing to the C-E's the ride got quite stiff. The rears are set at 50/50, the airbags are at the minimum 5psi (for street driving), and the fronts at 70/30 (again, for the street).
I haven't been to the track yet, probably going next weekend, so I'll send ya an E-mail and let ya know what I think of their dragstrip ability after that.

Steve

I have a set of four Summit Brand 3-way adjustable drag shocks for $75. The only have about 2k miles on them. I switched to HAL'S, that's why I'm selling them.

Jacob
ONLYA6@aol.com

For those of you with front drag shocks.......I just got some Summit brand adjustables for the front of my GN. (60/40, 70/30, and 90/10). On 70/30, is the car still somewhat safe on the street? Im not a crazy driver, and my sway bar is off the front so I dont take corners like a mad man. Ive heard 90/10 is a bit much for street driving.....will 70/30 be "okay"?

8UWITH6,
My car is certainly no worse than when it had the worn Monroe Sensa-Tracs on it. Actually, I think it handles a little better, the fronts are at 70/30, the rears are at 50/50. The ride is a bit harsh though, almost like it has airshocks in the rear, even though my airbags are at the minimum 5psi. I was expecting a floaty, mid-70's Cadillac kind of handling ability with the C-E adjustables.

Steve