Drag Radial Tire ?

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
Been upgrading the car and having traction issues , what tire and size are folks running on stock wheels ? Thanks Keith

275/60/15 Mickey Thompson pro drag radial or the new Hoosier QuickTime Pro . Both work great . Cars are running down in the 8s on these tires & they don't rub .

Lol are you asking us or telling us. Why I ask is because I was curious as to your goals. Are you looking for a good short time on a well prepped track, or are you looking for some decent hook on concrete streets. They're a little different with regards to suspension builds and tire selection.

Lol are you asking us or telling us. Why I ask is because I was curious as to your goals. Are you looking for a good short time on a well prepped track, or are you looking for some decent hook on concrete streets. They're a little different with regards to suspension builds and tire selection.
I'm just asking about what size and brand that folks run as a drag radials ? What folks run on the street

I ran a hoosier drag radial in 275/50 on 10" widened stock rims. Really nice tire and really nice quality but they wore out in 12 weekends, so like 500 miles if that. I now have 27x10.5 mickey thompson slicks and they're a touch better for grip, and seem to be holding up a little better so far. :) I can still spin them on the street though.

I'm just asking about what size and brand that folks run as a drag radials ? What folks run on the street
I ran a hoosier drag radial in 275/50 on 10" widened stock rims. Really nice tire and really nice quality but they wore out in 12 weekends, so like 500 miles if that. I now have 27x10.5 mickey thompson slicks and they're a touch better for grip, and seem to be holding up a little better so far. :) I can still spin them on the street though.
Good deal , Thanks for the info . Its always fun to spin the tires :) And the BFG's on the car will do that :) Thanks Keith