Double tap and then a chaser

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Went out for a cruise tonight and on my way back up Alton Pkwy heading home, an Acura TL pulls along side me on the passenger side at a red light after I had given him a little 1/2 throttle jab and horse sneeze show.
Brother driving it asks, "Is that a Grand National?"
Me: Yup
Him: Sounds nice man!
Me: Thanks....making about 600 at the crank
Him: Damn!

Then I look in my drivers side mirror and a new red 2015 Mustang GT pulls along side, so I kinda grin a bit and get ready.
Light turns green and I just wasted the GT.
The TL may have tried too....but we won't bother with that...

I slow it down and cruise up to the next red light.
The Acura actually got to me first because the Mustang was slow rolling it...probably in shock.

Acura brother to my right: DAAAAAAAAYUM!!!!!
Me: YEEEEEAH!!!
Mustang Dude comes along side on the left laughing, and saying, "THAT is a wicked car man!"
Me ....as I focus on the hot lil Asian babe he has in the passenger seat grinning back at me: Ha! Thanks man!
(I'm just looking at her and in my head the "GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!" alarms are going off).

Light turns green and we all cruise along....now we're coming up to the next red and on the other side is a long straight stretch that runs behind a detention center....no side streets for a mile+

We're all quiet....I know GT Dude is gonna try again so I figure I'll roll into it and give him the jump and the just crush him while his hot lil Asian watches me snatch it away.

Light goes green and sure enough, he's all in....
As I roll into it he gets about a length ahead before I go WOT.
All the boost hits and I haze the tires then hook....within a few seconds I'm blowing past him.
Tell ya what...those 5.0's sound nice when I blow by in full spool.

I stayed in it and he gave up while I ran it out for a solid 1/4 mile....that was the last I saw of them...

I got up closer to home and a 2014 SS Camaro ends up along side me at a left turn.
He asks abut the car and tells me he used to have a T Type 25 years back.
Light goes green....we make our left and he hits it as we start to go straight.
Spotted him a couple lengths before I nailed it and then again.....blew right by

Went out for a cruise tonight and on my way back up Alton Pkwy heading home, an Acura TL pulls along side me on the passenger side at a red light after I had given him a little 1/2 throttle jab and horse sneeze show.
Brother driving it asks, "Is that a Grand National?"
Me: Yup
Him: Sounds nice man!
Me: Thanks....making about 600 at the crank
Him: Damn!

Then I look in my drivers side mirror and a new red 2015 Mustang GT pulls along side, so I kinda grin a bit and get ready.
Light turns green and I just wasted the GT.
The TL may have tried too....but we won't bother with that...

I slow it down and cruise up to the next red light.
The Acura actually got to me first because the Mustang was slow rolling it...probably in shock.

Acura brother to my right: DAAAAAAAAYUM!!!!!
Me: YEEEEEAH!!!
Mustang Dude comes along side on the left laughing, and saying, "THAT is a wicked car man!"
Me ....as I focus on the hot lil Asian babe he has in the passenger seat grinning back at me: Ha! Thanks man!
(I'm just looking at her and in my head the "GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!" alarms are going off).

Light turns green and we all cruise along....now we're coming up to the next red and on the other side is a long straight stretch that runs behind a detention center....no side streets for a mile+

We're all quiet....I know GT Dude is gonna try again so I figure I'll roll into it and give him the jump and the just crush him while his hot lil Asian watches me snatch it away.

Light goes green and sure enough, he's all in....
As I roll into it he gets about a length ahead before I go WOT.
All the boost hits and I haze the tires then hook....within a few seconds I'm blowing past him.
Tell ya what...those 5.0's sound nice when I blow by in full spool.

I stayed in it and he gave up while I ran it out for a solid 1/4 mile....that was the last I saw of them...

I got up closer to home and a 2014 SS Camaro ends up along side me at a left turn.
He asks abut the car and tells me he used to have a T Type 25 years back.
Light goes green....we make our left and he hits it as we start to go straight.
Spotted him a couple lengths before I nailed it and then again.....blew right by
Nice. These would have been awesome videos.

I agree with Turboplow. Go pros please!!! Awesome story as always. Thanks for sharing.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

All you need is a camera pointing out the rear window. Won't impilicate you in the least ;)

I just love the kill section here at TB.COM! Remember the Toni Baloni threads from way back when? Some of those were hilarious.

I could care less about the video. The story and the verbiage is what I like!
As usual, nice kill.