Double pumper fuel pump kit 275 $ Shipped

evil666

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Selling my double pumper fuel pump kit:
Come with 2 pumps that I bought 3 years ago from full throttle that are rated for 500 HP each. The 2 pumps have a maximum of 600 miles on them and worked great when I took them off the car.
Adjustable hub switch that is boost activated.
Sending unit with all the wires needed with relay to make this kit a complete bolt on.
The 2 fuel socks are in good shape and clean and could be reused without a problem.
Only bad thing is that the fuel gauge part had broken off and I tie rapped it to get it to work. It still works but is a little off. Have to be very careful when you put it in and out of the tank not to get to hook up anywhere.
A part from that everything worked great.
I want 325$ for it.
Thanks,
Marco

Hey Guys
This double pumper set up works great, only reason I am selling it, is because I upgraded to the racetronix double pumper that is adequate for E85 fuel. I use to run this set up on pump fuel and alky.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Ok, I took my time and fixed my double pumper unit. The tie raps seemed to be the problem for the sale of this double pumper. Welded it up and took pictures of the sending unit gas level sencor with the gas level gauge inside the car. I took 3 pictures with the float in 3 different positions. Low, full, and half way.