door window track diagrams

tystick22

Hello im installing new doors on my 87 gn and im looking for a diagram for all the brackets that go in the door for the electric windows
thanks

tystick22 - If you don't mind me asking, what are you actually doing? The reason I ask is I'm thinking of replacing the motors on my regulalators but I haven't taken out the trim to see what I will be getting myself into. Can you tell me if the power regulator is attached to the door by fasteners or rivets? If you are taking it out, is it difficult?

Thanks,

Ted

I am fixing a gn that was stolen and stripped. Right now im putting the power windows back in with all the brackets that were given to me in a bucket. The power regulator is reveted. I don't think its too bad with the diagram.

Are you able to tell how the motor is attached to the regulator? If you had to, can you get it out without moving the regulator from the door attached by rivets?

Are you able to tell how the motor is attached to the regulator? If you had to, can you get it out without moving the regulator from the door attached by rivets?

The regulator is attached to the door with four rivets. The motor bolts onto the regulator with three bolts. The easiest way is to remove the glass from the door. Drill out the rivets and remove the regulator from the door. Swap the motors and reverse the procedure to reinstall everything. You might be able to do it inside the door without removing everything but its tight and you end up cutting your hands on the sharp edges.