Door skins

Paul Lohr

I looked around quite a bit yesterday for door skins for a Grand National / T-type / Regal. I found that Goodmark Industries has the lower patch panel but never found the entire door skin. Does anyone make complete door skins for these cars?

Thanks for any help,
Paul Lohr

As far as I know, no one makes reproduction skins for our cars yet. They do pop up on here or ebay every so often. I bought some not to long ago and they got destroyed in shipping by fedex.:eek:

As far as I know, no one makes reproduction skins for our cars yet. They do pop up on here or ebay every so often. I bought some not to long ago and they got destroyed in shipping by fedex.:eek:

exactly.. No skins, and if ur lucky enough to find some on E-bay, unless they are packaged real good, they will be junk.

I used those patch panels on my first set of doors a while back, they work good. Try to find a nice set of used doors, took me over a year....soo worth it though.

if you do find skins, find a bodyshop that has the "shark Door Skin tool" I bought one of these a few years back, and it looks like a factory job when it's done, w/out any filler on the outside..really cool tool.

Thanks for your help, guys.

Thanks for the note about the Shark Door Skin tool.

Hopefully someone will start making door skins at some point.

Cutlass Too

Try to find a nice set of used doors, took me over a year....soo worth it though.

Don't forget that the Cutlass doors are the same. Might be able to find a good set of those.