Dogo dog

Bad Boyz

After having Rotties for 25 yrs,I decided to get a Dogo. Thought that I would be sorry because of the bad things that I heard about them.Guess I lucked out.Great with the grandkids.Good watch dog.Really cant say enuf about her.Her name is Sugar

I had a picture But it didn't post.I always have troubles doing pictures.Ill get it sooner or later.Hey Im old.So it takes awhile to learn.At least I got my car,dog and stupid me posted

Attachments

• 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 220
I might be a bit partial but that's one pretty dog!

Here's our 10 year old fat little pound puppy...........

She always thinks she's somehow getting into trouble when we say "stay" so we can snap a pic. It's darn near impossible to do.

Attachments

• 649.JPG
    649.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Nice dog. That breed is from Argentina right? Typically all white dogs are known to have more eye problems than other dogs. Is Sugar having any issues? Good luck and post more pics.

I like my Rotti more than people:D but that is one good looking pup. Call me real old but I have never heard of that breed. Tell me more:) Here is Molly getting some play time

Attachments

• 059.JPG
    059.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 173
Thanks gentlemen for the nice comments.Clay the only thing she has is deafness in 1 ear.She is as solid as a block of granite.I got her at 8 weeks and now she at 14 months.I still love the breed Rottweiler.But she is growing on me.Ill try to post some more pictures.Im still learning how to do this.

Thanks gentlemen for the nice comments.Clay the only thing she has is deafness in 1 ear.She is as solid as a block of granite.I got her at 8 weeks and now she at 14 months.I still love the breed Rottweiler.But she is growing on me.Ill try to post some more pictures.Im still learning how to do this.

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 182

Awesome. We had a litter of Catahoula Curs and one of them came out solid white and it was deaf. Vet told us its not uncommon and also warned us of the eye trouble commonly associated with solid white dogs. We kept that dog and he turned out great. The only time you could tell he was deaf was when he was alone. In the company of our other dogs he was as normal as any of them. Its always good to see good dogs with good people. I'm sure Sugar will agree. LOL.

Last edited:
i was considering a dogo as my next dog since they are hypo-allergenic, my american bulldog has hair raining off of him when he gets excited.

i was considering a dogo as my next dog since they are hypo-allergenic, my american bulldog has hair raining off of him when he gets excited.

I have two complaints on the American Bulldog breed. First is the shedding. The ONLY solution is to shave them and shaving them works awesome. The second is the farting game they love to play all the time LOL. I've tried to beat mine at this game but he is really good. Still though I wouldn't trade him for the world and when the time comes for another the breed will be among those at the top of my list. This is my second and after the first past away it took me several years before I could bring myself to own another dog at all. Shave that dog like you would a standard schnauzer, do a low cut on the top side of the neck all the way down the top half of the dog to the tail and low cut the first few inches of tail hair too. NO MORE SHEDDING AT ALL.

This is how you want to shave him. No need to get the top of his head unless you just want that.
Cooper_015.JPG

That's one beautiful dog......nice going.

He may be deaf in one ear, but I'm deaf in BOTH ears..............however, when my wife barks at me, I have no problem hearing her.:love: It's her bite that scares me.:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National

beautiful dog.. im a rotti fan also should of got one for my first dog.. but i got a german shepard.. love him to death great dog great drive but damn the shedding. tumble weeds all over, to the point the wife kicked him out gonna build him a nice kennel in the spring. my boy OTTO gray sable hes 1 yr and 3 months. came from great blood lines mother in from germany, father is from czech republic. both have their shutzhund 1 and 3 training. would make a great K9 partner

I have two complaints on the American Bulldog breed. First is the shedding. The ONLY solution is to shave them and shaving them works awesome. The second is the farting game they love to play all the time LOL. I've tried to beat mine at this game but he is really good. Still though I wouldn't trade him for the world and when the time comes for another the breed will be among those at the top of my list. This is my second and after the first past away it took me several years before I could bring myself to own another dog at all. Shave that dog like you would a standard schnauzer, do a low cut on the top side of the neck all the way down the top half of the dog to the tail and low cut the first few inches of tail hair too. NO MORE SHEDDING AT ALL.

This is how you want to shave him. No need to get the top of his head unless you just want that.
Cooper_015.JPG

good idea! when it warms up I'm going to shave this fat, farting, shedding bastard until his freckles make him look like a dalmatian.

The Dogo does shed.However when wet,there is no smell at all.Their nails have to be clipped every week.She eats everything that moves.Bees,grasshoppers,crickets and so far she got herself a snake.Oh she isn't all white.She has black spots on her sides and her ears are spotted.Parts of a pointer in her.She is the Queen of the house.

The Dogo does shed.However when wet,there is no smell at all.Their nails have to be clipped every week.She eats everything that moves.Bees,grasshoppers,crickets and so far she got herself a snake.Oh she isn't all white.She has black spots on her sides and her ears are spotted.Parts of a pointer in her.She is the Queen of the house.

Wow! That is amazing. No smell when wet. Even when my dog has just been bathed he'll go out and find a puddle to run through and end up with a slight smell. Yeah I LOVE it when he runs through puddles right after being bathed.o_O I did LOL at the eating everything and getting a snake.:)

dogo very good dogs.. but like any powerful breed need constant training.used in argentina as k9 policedogs