Does a 12.3 @ 108 sound right?

would a 1.9 60ft justify that?

No, something is holding back your top end, like low timing in 3rd, weak valve springs, loose / un-locked converter, short tires, etc.

Your cars midrange is a little better than the top end indicates.

with a 1.9 60ft and a 108 trap, you should be only running a 12.6-12.7

Your real trap should be in the 111-112 range to run a 12.30 with a 1.9 60 ft.

Well im running 18* through all gears
valve springs are new only about 3k on them (comp beehives)
converter is about 5 years old (7k miles) it is a 9x11 3200 stall performance trans of cali convertor.
I was running on 275/40/17's
I was also running through 3 mufflers as well

well i know its got more in it so the ET time is not a concern but the mph is a little, My goal is 11's in complete street tune/setup on 93, I do have an electric dump on the car but id feel like i am cheating myself by using it.

Well im running 18* through all gears
valve springs are new only about 3k on them (comp beehives)
converter is about 5 years old (7k miles) it is a 9x11 3200 stall performance trans of cali convertor.
I was running on 275/40/17's
I was also running through 3 mufflers as well

275/40's are a little shorter than stock, which hurts a little on top.

Are you locking the converter, because an unlocked 9X11 converter would explain the low mph.

With your tires and unlocked converter, you are likely going through the traps at 5300-5500 RPM.

I did not lock the convertor, unfortunatly I didnt get a chance to log the run, I just hope with a good 60ft I can get into the 11's in that tune/trim. thanks for the input

I've been thinking alot about the trans and converter, First off I think the trans is shifting too soon at 5250 and the RPM drop is my other concern it goes down to 4800, Thats 450 RPM's does that sound right?

Imo...

I've been thinking alot about the trans and converter, First off I think the trans is shifting too soon at 5250 and the RPM drop is my other concern it goes down to 4800, Thats 450 RPM's does that sound right?
5250 is not early, for a short tire.
The rpm drop is a bit less than great. I like to see 1000.
I don't think at 5250, there's much left, if the valvetrain, etc, is pretty much stock.
That's my $.02....:biggrin:

Hey test my 6. those are nice rims
Thanks Steve
is the car your talking about in your link ??? :confused: whats the combo in it ??
Yes its the combo in the pics , Im not pushing the car yet till I know everything is up to par.The run was done leaving on vacuum,17 psi,18 deg timing and a 1.9 60 ft (drag radials) so I know its got Alot left in it, Also that was ran through 3 mufflers.

5250 is not early, for a short tire.
The rpm drop is a bit less than great. I like to see 1000.
I don't think at 5250, there's much left, if the valvetrain, etc, is pretty much stock.
That's my $.02....:biggrin:
The car has a 212/212 cam and GN1's so there should be a bit more power up there, I would figure about a 1k drop would be suitable as well.

When a 6,000 rpm capable motor is shifted at 5250.... and drops to 4800 rpm, do the math and where do you think the drop would be if you shifted at 6,000 rpms....... not much else I can say about the rest of this thread..... cept, clean up your launch, work your program a little and 11's should be a breeze.....

Your right about that Jack, I took a ride over to dynotech yesterday to just "check" things out and turns out the converter is a little looser than I need,But everything else seems fine. Im going to have to manually shift the car which I never really did to get any extra power out of the heads and cam. Better times to come soon.Jack forgot to mention the intercooler is awesome, perfect fit and great craftsmanship, It fits better than my stock loc did.