do u think it is worth it thinking of buying it

aze12677

1985 Buick Grand National, I have owned it since 1999. The engine blew so i bought a brand new 3,8 engine from jasper. I had the tranny rebuilt and the car was running like a monster. The turbo unit went and now all the car needs is a new turbo unit which can be found online you just need the old one for core purposes. The car has minor body damage over the rear passanger side wheel

1985 Buick Grand National, I have owned it since 1999. The engine blew so i bought a brand new 3,8 engine from jasper. I had the tranny rebuilt and the car was running like a monster. The turbo unit went and now all the car needs is a new turbo unit which can be found online you just need the old one for core purposes. The car has minor body damage over the rear passanger side wheel

Are you selling or wanting to buy? Just didn't quite understand.:confused:

X2 If it's cheap enough get it but since the turbo went out there may be other damage and it might cost much more in the long run.

4500 with a blown turbo? there are better buys out there... I would ask for
a compression test and make sure EVERYTHING else is running properly... Body damage/bad turbo/any toher issues even small can make a hot air car hurt bad on the market... My brother bought his car in 2004 with a blow turbo for 1800, and it had new paint!! If 4500 is his bottom line, tell him to put a turbo in it! it will sell then... If not, i wouldnt go over 2500 for it... just my opinion...

John