DO NOT touch the wire!!!!!

I think I heard...."I'll give you a goat, my sister, a pack of smokes, and a beer if you touch that wire above yer head!"

Then.."wow....he did it, who's gonna marry my sister now?"

I think I heard...."I'll give you a goat, my sister, a pack of smokes, and a beer if you touch that wire above yer head!"

Then.."wow....he did it, who's gonna marry my sister now?"

Funny.

Wow! He was on fire. I'm going to be sending that one out to a few guys.

Crispy Indian anyone!!! LMAO, he was still cooking after he landed on his back, a little to overdone for my taste but nothing a little BBQ Sauce cant fix. :D

I triple dog dare ya !!!!! Hey watch this !!!!! His jerry curl was on fire and everything!!!

I must be getting soft, but I don't see the humor. Stupid move, sure, but nothing to crack jokes at. That is a human being there, not an animal. What makes me laugh is you guys, or at least some of you, likely go to church on a regular basis, but you'll celebrate getting to see someone brown getting fried.

I must be getting soft, but I don't see the humor. Stupid move, sure, but nothing to crack jokes at. That is a human being there, not an animal. What makes me laugh is you guys, or at least some of you, likely go to church on a regular basis, but you'll celebrate getting to see someone brown getting fried.
You know im brown and i almost thought the same thing then i realized that guy is an animal cause as a brown person i would not ever climb up on a train roof and knowingly grab a wire that the train gets its electricity from thats something an animal would do no matter what kind and i dont care what race you are when the white guy got malled by the tiger in the zoo cause his dumb ass climbed in the cage hes also an animal..and in the words of katt williams if parent raised a child stupid enough to do that he deserved what he got and i think we r supposed to laugh about it....hes all crispally crackeddy cruncheddy....:eek: ;) Lmfao

You have a point...but you can come on down off the high soap box once in a while...
Dude was probably up there threatening suicide judging by the behavior of the guy and the people around him...and if we cant laugh at something with a little rogue humor then we really ought to move on...

You have to admit the stupid fvcker did himself good, though, huh? Darwin award? :D