DO NOT BUY FROM GMPARTS 1987 ON EBAY

sean lawrence

I bought a steering wheel on ebay while I was restoring my car and I bought it last January on ebay, well I put it in my closet and its been there for 10 months I just installed it last month and its cracking all over and its not new cracking its old cracking that someone filled in the cracks and painted or died a temp fix until it sees minor use. don't get me wrong it looked good when I got it and when I installed it last month, but when I started driving the car every other day or so this is when all of this stuff they used to repair it started coming part!! I contacted him and he claims he just buys and sells but he is full of shit because his other listings are tail lights etc, he is restoring this stuff or he thinks he is and saying he is not and he has only been a member for a year so prob restarted his account many times I guess and may even be on here. just to let you know DO NOT BUY FROM GMPARTS1987 ON EBAY

You had the thing in your closet for ten months before looking at it? If I dropped over two bills one a steering wheel I would be admiring it as soon as it hit my door step.

You had the thing in your closet for ten months before looking at it? If I dropped over two bills one a steering wheel I would be admiring it as soon as it hit my door step.

He did.

don't get me wrong it looked good when I got it and when I installed it last month, but when I started driving the car every other day or so this is when all of this stuff they used to repair it started coming part!!

He said it looked good when he got it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

A steering wheel with a nice cover and nice clean spokes is worth about $300 or more in some instances. Sounds like you got a $189 steering wheel

I bought a nos still in the box a while back for $230 cash , I was wondering about them fleebag deals how true they are .

Attachments

• 1384467249171.jpg
    1384467249171.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 47