Diy Watercool Kit

Any water cooling install depends upon the turbo, and the water fitting inlet/outlet holes/fittings.

What do you have?

Mine had 3/8" NPT pipe tap holes, used hose barbs some adapters and right angles and rubber line to hook up to heater feed and drain.

Cake. :smile:

There's some good info. for most water cooled DIY installs in the archives, search feature should fine some good data with pictures. :cool:

Mine is an Innovative as well, GT70.

It has the 3/8" NPT pipe tap fittings on each side of the housing, oil fittings top and bottom.

Here's some pics. of what I did.

innovativedblbb70.jpg

top2inndbbl70.jpg

water_htrhoses.jpg

bb70topview.jpg

Used a stock off the shelf NAPA hose with molded right angle for the front fitting, and stock heater hose for the back, one is 3/4" for the drain, other is 5/8" for the feed.

Spectra sells the 1/2" NPT chrome water/oil/gas fittings in the ricer section at Pep Boys, dress up parts, I used standard brass adapters such as close 3/8" Nipple into the turbo, then a 3/8" NPT to 1/2" NPT adapter females to get to 1/2" NPT to screw the spectra hose barb, 5/8" hose, chrome fitting into. Other end had to be larger for the drain and right angle

Relocated the aftermarket water control valve a bit and used T's to feed and drain it.

Others use the stock throttle body smaller water lines for the feed and drain.

It's easy to do once you plan it out with off the shelf stuff.