Direct Scan, Ecms, fuel pump, and #72 and #30 injectors

Pox

Neither small nor chicken
Two sets (6) of injectors for sale, both sets have been tested in my car and are guaranteed to work great. 72 lbs and 30 lbs. Also have 86-87 ECMs for each. Modded for the low 72s and Stock for the high 30's. Will include chips with the injector sales.

Modded ECM and 72's $475 shipped
Stock ECM and 30's $200 shipped

Also, i have a walbro 305 lying around, $50 shipped

Also, I have a Direct Scan, brand new in box and never openned or used. Thought i needed it, but ends up I didn't. save on shipping -> $250 shipped

2800 stall converter n/l $100 + shipping

I need to get some money together to buy a built transmission. Feel free to give offers.

I could do $60 shipped for the stock ecm and no injectors. Keep me in mind for the direct if you don't sell right away. I'm in Texas 75501

stock ecm sold

price changes:
72's $300 shipped
modded ecm $150 shipped
30's $85 shipped

Also for sale: 62mm Throttle Body (tb) for 84-85 hot-air

Feel free to give offers

Pox said:
stock ecm sold

price changes:
72's $300 shipped
modded ecm $150 shipped
30's $85 shipped

Also for sale: 62mm Throttle Body (tb) for 84-85 hot-air

Feel free to give offers

Is the modded ecm still for sale?

The ecm is sold,

I have another set of 72's still available - they have only 500 miles and are a set of eight, all flow matched - because of the extra injectors and the fact that they are all practically brand new I'm asking $325

If the 30s are still available, I have a friend who says he'll take them. Would you confirm they are available? I will have him write you to work out payment if they are.