Digital LED Taillight SALE- 10% OFF!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Now thru the end of the month (Aug 31st ) get 10% off the Buick TR - Digital LED Taillights..

Those of you who asked about a sale, Here it is! ;)

On our site the 10% Discount is already reflected in the price while checking out. The price is ONLY seen in the check out (shopping cart)..

Here is the link to the lights: Welcome to GNSPerformance.com

SW.

Sale price $251.00 Reg. $279.00

LED kits are IN STOCK and ready to ship...

SW.

To everyone who ordeed kits, Your kits all went out the very next day and all tracking numbers were sent out via E-Mail.

Thanks for taking advantage of this sale. ONLY 16 DAYS LEFT !!!

SW.

I have seen them in person they are sweet....... Another nice product from G&S Performance. Take care scott.

I just sent my payment! I have waiting to order these for more than a year! I can't wait! Thanks for putting these on sale!

Steve

I just sent my payment! I have waiting to order these for more than a year! I can't wait! Thanks for putting these on sale!

Steve
Payment received, Thank You! I will e-mail you your UPS tracking number when it's shipped.

Thank You for your order!

SW.

Sale has ENDED!!

Thanks to all that took advantage of this sale!

SW.

Are they easy to install? Is it a whole lens, or you got to use your old lens, and make them fit?

Waiting for some LEDs for my Harley. Hoping to do some paint and body work over the winter. Maybe I can retro something you have for the bike. Any plans for bike lights??