digital dash

chrisg01

85-gnturbo
my car has the all digital dash in it but it doesnt read right the fuel guage isnt reading right and the speedometer doesnt work at all whats the best place to get them worked on.

just an fyi, i dont know the history of your car but the fuel sender is different for the digital dash than the analog.

I believe John Spina at Caspers can help you out.
okay i figured caspers might do it i have heard of them before did you come to the buick nationals in bowling green ky if so di you have a good time i had to work all week and today and didnt get to come.

just an fyi, i dont know the history of your car but the fuel sender is different for the digital dash than the analog.
all i know about the fuel is it has new stock injectors and a new delphi fuel pump in it the car set for almost two years and was neglected so its been my project since i bought it and ive got more to do i still have some engine issues but all the worst is over its lil stuff now.

okay i figured caspers might do it i have heard of them before did you come to the buick nationals in bowling green ky if so di you have a good time i had to work all week and today and didnt get to come.
Didn't get to go this year but hopefully next year I can. I just started a new job and the car's not finished yet.:(

ah i c itll be worth it when u get it done tho what are you doing to the car i have to put in a new thermostat fix my oil drain on the back of the turbo cause its leaking and replace my front bumper fillers and get new bumperm brackets for the back.