Digital dash question

You mean you don't like flashing 85 at you when you're going faster than that? :D

Casper's will hook you up. My dash was changed when I bought my car.

Nope I hate the flahing at 85 it gets on my nerves other than that it works fine. My wife got puled over and the cop asked her how fast she was going and she said 85 he said 98 she said thats impossible the car only goes 85 mph.. he let her go..LOL...

Thanks for the info so I wont have a cluster for about a week Im guessing..and its aroud 200.00.
thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction much appreciated.
Isaac.

Nope I hate the flahing at 85 it gets on my nerves other than that it works fine. My wife got puled over and the cop asked her how fast she was going and she said 85 he said 98 she said thats impossible the car only goes 85 mph.. he let her go..LOL...

Thanks for the info so I wont have a cluster for about a week Im guessing..and its aroud 200.00.
thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction much appreciated.
Isaac.
The 199mph upgrade only is $119.00

http://www.casperselectronics.com/store2/product_info.php?cPath=64_1&products_id=642

If you need other repairs done he can fix those also. I had him fix and upgrade one for me last year in Bowling Green so that I have a spare. He did the upgrade on my original dash 4 or 5 years ago. I like not seeing the flashing 85 ....

If you would like the spare dash that I have you can PM me

Bryan