Digital dash issues and engine will not turn over

Fink1974

Hello everybody I have a 1984 T Type that is a project I got the car going and idles rough after sitting for 15 years. The issue now is it will not even turn over it has a digital dash and it's like its doing this funky thing where it is scrolling through all the numbers and it will not even turn over now but I noticed antifreeze was leaking so I replaced the water pump and didn't know if it's possible it was leaking on something electrical or what the issue could be so I am completely stumped. Thank you in advance.

Check your power distribution and grounds. Try to jumper wire your starter terminals and make sure it cranks from there.

Check your power distribution and grounds. Try to jumper wire your starter terminals and make sure it cranks from there.
Ok thank you I will try that I am completely stumped since I had it running quite a few times before and out of the blue will not even turn over and the dash scrolling through numbers I do remember the last time I had it running I turned the motor over by hand i should say with a socket and breaker bar on the crank pulley anyway after I did that it started