Digital Dash and Stay-down license plate holders/brackets

84c10

Have the following up for grabs:

Digital dash cluster, have not been able to test it but came from a car where it was working back when parked (had since been parted out to the extent there was no way to power the dash by the time it was pulled) so sold as is... may be perfect to send out to caspers to be modded while you drive on your original? $75 - SOLD

Genuine GM stay down license plate brackets/holders so that when you flip down your plate to fill up it stays down until you flip it back. These are unpainted in the original GM metal finish. $30 ea shipped to lower 48. - 3 left at this time

Will add pictures later if requested but if you've seen one of these you've probably seen them all.

Also check out my nearly rust-free door for sale @ http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/ga-passenger-side-mw-ml-door.384010/

I'll take the license plate holder, as long as it's in a good condition. Please PM me some pictures of the actual part and your PayPal info. Thank you.

Here's a picture of a couple of the plate holders, I actually have 4 of them but they all look the same, same style, same condition. Will send you a pm with paypal info.

Attachments

• cropped plate.jpg
    cropped plate.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 20
Bryan,

I just wanted to let you know that there was a PM about an hour before your post where someone had stated they wanted the Digital Dash and I am currently awaiting payment from them via paypal. If that falls through you would be next in line and I will let you know.

Thanks for all the interest guys.

Bryan,

I just wanted to let you know that there was a PM about an hour before your post where someone had stated they wanted the Digital Dash and I am currently awaiting payment from them via paypal. If that falls through you would be next in line and I will let you know.

Thanks for all the interest guys.
Hey, thats cool. Would just be a spare..

Bryan